Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Recent Posts

  • Young people have more problems than adults. Agree...
  • ..and so i was right. sigh.i called my mum after m...
  • something made me very surprised and delighted thi...
  • Daphne Loves Derby - Aware, Rust, and RepairAway H...
  • the math test this coming tuesday is only 15 marks...
  • i really love my junior alot. thankyou abigail loh...
  • i was feeling like shit yesterday, cos we got back...
  • mep history test got postponed, thank god, to next...
  • i love ching? haha, and despite the narcissist she...
  • screwed up chem today. and so did everyone else? s...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 02, 2005

i feel so, so tired. both physically and emotionally. i wish i could just stop thinking at all. sigh.

today was, nice? i guess, sorry i didnt really mingle. antisocial = me

I Wish, I Hope, I Pray

posted by Nat | 12:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home